So you're getting MARRIED!
Congratulations you are graduating from finding the love of your life to finding your ideal wedding vendors.
I know those tasks can both be difficult BUT I'm so happy you're here and hope we can also be a good match for one another! I like to be as transparent as possible. For that reason, my process, my prices and just about everything that you can expect is all here. No Fluff.
Let's get right to it.
My role as a wedding photographer is to be at the right place at the right time to anticipate all of the moments before they happen in order to capture them, along with organizing your guests, giving you advise on poses and just overall being as supportive as possible from beginning to end.
In order to be on top of this and evaluate the needs of your wedding it is essential that we first have a consultation and communicate all aspects of your unique day.
FIRST STEP : CONTACT FORM & CONSULTATION MEETING
- This will help us get to know each other and I can further listen and take notes of your ideas, theme, wants and needs
- I will also get to pick your brain and evaluate the package needed for your timeline.
SECOND STEP: OPTIONAL VENUE WALK THROUGH/ CONTRACT SIGNING
- Upon signing the contract, and paying the deposit... we will officially be reserved for your day!
- We can schedule a venue walk through if there are any inspirational spots or special requests you have of the location, this will also be a great time to meet each other.
THIRD STEP: I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU IN BETWEEN
- If you have any remaining questions, you will be able to freely text or email me. Did you have some last minute ideas for your bridesmaids poses? Share them with me! Did you want to give me a VIP list of special loved ones you absolutely NEED pictures with? Send me the list!
- Let me know all the deets - and send over the final draft of the timeline, we can schedule another call if need be.
YOUR WEDDING DAY!
- I will be there bright and early with all three of my cameras. My main, my back up and the back up to my back up. (not kidding)
- Having had our previous timeline chats will allow me to be on top of the schedule and give me the time to help direct you and your family while at other times naturally capture the candid moments.
- Your files will be backed up and I can get started working on your sneak peeks as well as the editing process for the rest of your day. Photos are typically ready 6-8 weeks after your event date.
Your memories, gifts and photographs are what you will take with you after this day is over and every detail counts. There are no re-dos. I have spent years learning my craft, educating myself and investing in my gear in order to produce high quality work.
After all, being the person entrusted to document such a big day is such a huge honor and responsibility so I do not take that lightly.
Below are my collection packages with descriptions.
8-9 hour Full Day Coverage
- Two Photographers
- Engraved Wooden USB
- Engraved Wooden Case with 50 prints
- Engagement Session
- 16'' X 20'' Canvas Photo for Reception Entrance with Stand
- Online Gallery
- Sneak Peeks
- 8 hours Wedding Coverage
- High Resolution Images
- Online Gallery
- 10 Sneak Peek Images
- 45 min Complimentary Engagement Session
- 6 hours Wedding Coverage
- Hi Resolution Images
- Online Gallery
-10 Sneak Peek images
Included in All Packages...
OPTIONAL VENUE VISIT
UP TO 45-70 IMAGES PER HOUR
PROFESSIONAL EDITING OF IMAGES
ENGAGEMENT LOCATION ASSISTANCE
HI RESOLUTION, UNWATERMARKED IMAGES
Do you think you absolutely need a second shooter?
Would you like video coverage ?
- My team also delivers video coverage & second shooter pricing is available depending on my teams availability.
Ready to Begin?
शादी - Shadi
All Packages are the same for Western & Desi weddings, however, I do understand that Desi weddings require more flexibility so I am happy to work with your needs on providing hourly coverage.
Contact me for Custom pricing.